Size: 5" tall and 8" across
Batteries: 3 AA batteries (not included)
• THE REAL McCOY: super soft with screen-accurate sounds.
• 3 LIFELIKE MODES: Guards your stuff (screams when moved), searches for Klingons (screams or trills when moved), or stays calm (trills when moved, and also on its own).
• RESPONDS TO YOU: Trills (or screams) and vibrates when you movie it.
• DISCRETE BATTERIES: Hidden velcro pouch hides the electronics box.
• FREE APP ( iOS/Android): Change modes (app not required to do so), adjust volume and vibration, name your Tribble, and make it scream ON COMMAND.
Screams on Command!
• Change modes
• Assign your Tribble(s) to a ship or space station
• Name your Tribble(s)
• Adjust your Tribble(s)'s volume and vibration
• Command your Tribble(s) to scream at anyone on command
The app can control multiple Tribbles at once. You can also change modes without the app.
How did we get our start?
The two of us built the first App-enabled Tribble at home from a micro controller and electronics modules because Kayleigha wanted a real pet Tribble. CBS loved it so much that they granted us a license to develop and share our pet Tribbles with other fans.
Why do we love what we do?
We get to make Star Trek real. There's nothing like seeing someone's eyes light up when they hold one of our Tribbles for the first time.
What makes our products unique?
They are created to meet the most exacting fan standards--our own. The app is pretty cool, too.
Licensed official collectibles. Science Division is built by fans, for fans to bring science fiction to life by combining today's technologies with yesterday's dreams.
At Ease: Trills/purrs when petted or moved, plus every once in awhile on its own--like it's really alive.
On Duty: Decides every time it is moved whether it was a friend or a Klingon who moved it, and trills or screams accordingly.
Watchdog: Screams whenever someone moves it. Set it on top of your Starfleet-issue gear to keep the gear safe.
TrekMovie.com: "You could say that Science Division’s toy is the Ferrari of tribble toys. "
Bleeding Cool: "This is, at least in our opinion, the end-all-be-all Tribble you need for your Star Trek collection."