You can play with your Tribble without the app by using the Mode button on the electronics box to change modes.
For further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ease: Your Tribble is not searching for Klingons. It will trill and vibrate to acknowledge you when you interact with it. When left alone, your Tribble will continue to trill, but will do so less frequently to avoid irritating its human companion.
On Duty: Your Tribble will begin actively seeking Klingon agents. Pass it around to determine who is an ally, and who is an enemy among us. Each time you move it, your Tribble will either trill or scream.
Watchdog: Starfleet is entrusting you with sensitive Federation intelligence, which must be secured at all times. If you must leave data unattended, set your Tribble on top of the object that you wish to protect. If a Klingon agent attempts to retrieve that object, your Tribble will alert you! Your Tribble will scream every time it is moved.
This video demonstrates how to pair your Tribble and play with it using the Section K-7 app:
1. Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your smart device.
2. Make sure that the app has permission to access Bluetooth and location. Location is necessary on Android devices for Bluetooth to work.
3. Make sure that you do not have the app open on another device.
4. Try restarting the app and the Tribble.
5. If your device is not locating a Tribble that you have previously paired:
- Try holding down the mode button on the Tribble electronics box until the blue light flashes to enter pairing mode manually.
- If your Tribble still won't connect, delete the Tribble from the app and re-pair it.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Science Division LLC is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.