Tribble FAQ and Help
How are these Tribbles different from the one(s) I already have?
They are the most lifelike Tribbles ever made!
These one of a kind Tribbles were specially designed to respond to you as though they are living, breathing pets.
They have 3 modes, so you can decide how you want to play.
At Ease: Your Tribble trills/purrs when you pet it or move it, but it also trills/purrs every once in awhile on its own, just to let you know it's there.
On Duty: Every time it is moved your Tribble decides if a friend or a Klingon moved it. It purrs/trills or screams accordingly.
Watchdog: Your Tribble will scream if someone moves it. Set it on top of something you want it to guard.
They interface with the free Section K-7 companion app to make it easier than ever to change modes.
The app allows you to change volume, name your Tribble, assign your Tribble to a TOS or DS9 starship or starbase, and make your Tribble scream at people on command in any mode.
Do they reproduce?
No. Thanks to Dr. McCoy's research in the field of Tribble metabolic serums, Science Division Tribbles do not reproduce. Tribbles are not dangerous!
Do I have to use the app to interact with my Tribble?
Nope. You can change modes without the app using the mode button on the electronics box.
Where can I download the free Section K-7 app?
Are other colors available?
YES! We just added silver and special edition giant silver Tribbles!
Are these Tribbles officially licensed?
Yes. We are officially licensed by ViacomCBS to produce and distribute our App-enabled Tribbles.
How much is shipping?
U.S. - $4 Flat rate via USPS Priority Mail® or UPS® Ground*
Canada and Australia - Shipping options are calculated at checkout.
*Tribbles are not available for purchase from ScienceDiv.com in Kansas.
How do I ask a question or get help with the website or app?
You can contact me (Kayleigha) directly at email@example.com.
This video demonstrates how to pair your Tribble and play with it using the Section K-7 app:
1. Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your smart device.
2. Make sure that the app has permission to access Bluetooth and location. Location is necessary on Android devices for Bluetooth to work.
3. Make sure that you do not have the app open on another device.
4. Try restarting the app and the Tribble.
5. If your device is not locating a Tribble that you have previously paired:
- Try holding down the mode button on the Tribble electronics box until the blue light flashes to enter pairing mode manually.
- If your Tribble still won't connect, delete the Tribble from the app and re-pair it.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Science Division LLC is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.