• REAL TRIBBLE: Makes screen-accurate sounds, vibrates like it's purring, and trills on its own.
• 3 LIFELIKE MODES: Guards your stuff (just screams), searches for Klingons (screams and trills), or stays calm (just trills).
• RESPONDS TO YOU: Makes noise and vibrates when you move it. No clapping, shouting, or throwing required.
• SUPER SOFT CUDDLY FAUX FUR: Experience the full tranquilizing effect of the galaxy's softest pet Tribble trilling in your arms. Their large size (8" x 8" x 10") makes them perfect for cuddling.
• FREE APP: iOS/Android. Change modes, adjust volume and vibration, name your Tribble, or make it scream on command! You can also change modes using the mode button on the electronics box hidden in a secret velcro pouch.
These licensed Star Trek™ Tribbles are created by fans, for fans by Science Division, a small business run by a husband and wife team.
Trouble's never been this fun!™
Size: 5" tall and 8" across
Color: Classic tan/brown
Batteries: Each Tribble requires 3 AA batteries, which are not included.
Thanks to Dr. McCoy's research in the field of Tribble metabolic serums, Science Division Tribbles do not reproduce. Tribbles are not dangerous!
Shipping: Flat rate $4 shipping to the United States. We offer calculated rates to Canada and Australia.
Command your Tribble to scream at anyone at any time in any mode.
Download the free app to make controlling your Tribble easier than ever
• Change modes
• Assign your Tribble(s) to a ship or space station
• Name your Tribble(s)
• Adjust your Tribble(s)'s volume and vibration
• Command your Tribble(s) to scream at anyone on command
The app can control multiple Tribbles at once. You can also change modes without the app.
At Ease: Trills/purrs when petted or moved, plus every once in awhile on its own--like it's really alive.
On Duty: Decides every time it is moved whether it was a friend or a Klingon who moved it, and trills or screams accordingly.
Watchdog: Screams whenever someone moves it. Set it on top of your Starfleet-issue gear to keep the gear safe.
TrekMovie.com: "You could say that Science Division’s toy is the Ferrari of tribble toys. " - Kayla Iacovino
Bleeding Cool: "This is, at least in our opinion, the end-all-be-all Tribble you need for your Star Trek collection." - Gavin Sheehan
So cute and fun!
This is so cute and easy to use! Makes very sweet sounds and vibrations and also has a squeaker for sounds when not using power. The fur is so soft too!
BOOFY FUZZ BALL!
...Now I know why Dr Spock said Tribbles have a calming effect on the nervious system of the humanoid... extremely soft & furry. Fun to pet as they coo & purr. They have a lot of "Boof" (Fat + Fuzz = Boof).
Good but not perfect
The tribble is cute, but the app doesn’t work very well. Also it would be nice if I could just leave it on, but then it would make noise all night and the batteries would run out. It would be better if I could just leave it on and it would turn on when I touch it and then turn off automatically after some period of being left alone.
Science Division LLC
Hi, Abraham, Please reach out to Support@ScienceDiv.com if you are having trouble with the app. I would be happy to help. Most of our customers are very happy with the app. You can absolutely leave your Tribble on. It automatically goes to sleep in At Ease mode after an hour and wakes back up when you touch it again, just like you described. We'll be releasing an app update in the next week or so that allows you to put it to sleep from the app on command without having to wait an hour. So you'll have two options for ways to send the Tribble to sleep to save those batteries.
Love this product
Easy to use. Super fun. It makes my Trek heart happy
I love my tribble. It's just what I hoped it would be. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I have a lot of trouble with the app. But you can use it without the app